The Start

By 12:33 PM , ,


The Start
My name is Drew, and this is my New Year’s resolution.
As the New Year came around I craved to do something I have not done.
Along with every other American I agreed to eat healthier. However, I have just about every junk food option settling in my stomach as I type this.
 It’s a work In progress.
Back to what I was saying..
 I wanted to start something new. 
I like to think of myself as a creative individual, but I am also smart. 
Is it possible to be left and right brain?
As I thought of something new to do this year I simply thought. I'll start a blog.
Twelfth & Lane is where it all started for me. It is the beginning.
I work on twelfth and I live on a Lane. Hence forth, Twelfth & Lane. 
Although I am not planted in one spot and will soon be completely re locating, I wanted a name that told where I came from. 
This blog will be a little bit of everything. Food, music  men's fashion, DIY projects I find myself doing, and photographs of events and adventures in my life. 
I enjoy sharing moments with people and inspiring others. 
Twelfth & Lane will be the start of a new beginning for me, as I have not done something like this before.
It’s a start. A beginning. A new path.
I rhetorically told myself "why not?" when I essentially came up with the idea.
So...
Why not. 
This is the year of opportunity and there is no better time than now.
Its 2015. 
Let’s inspire each other. 


0 comments